Tuesday, June 30, 2009

To Do List


Tons of things I need to get done today! I've been slacking the past week, the weather has been so nice so I have been working in the garden, mowing grass, taking care of the pool, etc. The outside of my house looks wonderful but the inside is a mess. Most people would probably think its clean but I'm a little bit of a clean freak so if anything is out of place I'm freaking out! lol I know I really need to clean because Charlett has built a web in my door! ahhh! Today I'm hoping to accomplish -
1. run a load through the dishwasher
2. hand wash the things I don't put in the dishwasher
3. gather up and take out the trash
4. laundry
5. dust all the rooms
6. clean the bathrooms
7. sweep and mop floors
8. go to the post office
9. go to the store
10. clean out the boys room (I did the girls room yesterday)
Hopefully since its raining today I can get a little help from the kids and will be able to accomplish everything on my list. Time to get started......

No comments:

Post a Comment