Monday, July 6, 2009

Blog Talk...


I hope everyone enjoyed the holiday. I know I did. My husband had a 4 day weekend and we took the kids to see fireworks, had a cookout and went for a 4-wheeler ride. My youngest son Daniel just got a dirt-bike so he has been driving us crazy wanting to ride it everywhere, so getting him out for a long ride hopefully satisfied him for a while:-) It was such a relaxing weekend, I can't believe it's Monday already :( It sure was hard getting out of bed this morning after being able to sleep in for 4 days - lol. I have a lot to get caught up on so hopefully I can stay busy enough to keep myself awake. I'm hoping for some warmer weather today, last week it rained just about everyday, the weekend was nice but a little chilly. Definitely not the weather I would expect for July. The kids have still been swimming almost daily and I have no idea how they enjoy being in that cold water...but at least the pool is getting used. We just put it in this year and I figured it was going to be a waste because of the weather but the kids are enjoying it so I guess that's all that matters. Well if I am going to get anything done today I better get moving.....

No comments:

Post a Comment